Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 7: Collaboration

I really enjoyed working on the website collaboration with my group members. We all gave great ideas and built off of each others. It was interesting to see what other people would add to a website and often times it was not something that I would have thought of. I really enjoyed the project and I thought that it was a great learning experience. I am very much looking forward to when I am working in a school library and I get to create and update my own website. I feel that it is such a great learning tool for students and is often times overlooked by librarians. Looking through different websites it was disappointing to see one that was minimalistic. I think students would really benefit from a well put together website and it would make the SLMS look much more professional and very technological. Parents would enjoy seeing an updated blog, especially in the elementary schools because "library time" is just as much a classroom as students other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment